Artist AI LAN
Artist name is Ai Lan. Full name is Công Tằng Tôn Nữ Ái Lan (Ms.)
- 1967: Born into the former Royal Family of Vietnam.
- 1986: Studied at Hue University of Fine Arts, Vietnam.
Member of Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Association, Mekong Art Club, Vietnamese Youth Painters Club, Vietnamese Women Painters Club and Ngan Ha Women Painters Club.
Illustrator for many magazines in Vietnam, such as Ao Trang, Tuoi Ngoc, The Gioi Phu Nu…
- 2002: 10 major exhibitions throughout Vietnam.
- 2003: 06 major exhibitions including 02 exhibitions at National Arts Museum of Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2003: 03 major exhibitions in Mekong Delta and Ho chi Minh City.
- 2005: 07 group exhibitions in Vietnam.
- 2006: 06 major local exhibitions and one in Korea called “Her Presence in Colours VII – International Women Artists Exhibition”.
- 2007: Group exhibition “The Touch of Vietnam” in Singapore.
- 2008: Solo exhibition at Hotel Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapore.
- 2009: Group exhibition in Vietnam
- 2010: Group exhibition in Vietnam
- 2006: National Investment Prize
- 2007: National Investment Prize
- 2008 : National Investment Prize
At most of the group exhibitions, Ai Lan’s paintings were chosen to be featured on newspapers and magazines.
Numerous paintings by Ai Lan are on personal collections in Vietnam and other countries, such as USA, France, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Denmark and Korea. Her paintings were sold at Larasati auction in Singapore.Ai Lan’s Collection